Be A Part of Our Rockstar Team!
At Xibre Digital we provide you get to work with some of the finest in the industry, get to work on high profile projects, and most importantly have fun while doing it! Join a company that fuels your career! Be a part of Xibre Digital!
Other Job Postings:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilised to the maximum
- Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
Training, Testing & QA
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Must have at least 3 ½ year experience in similar role
- Knowledge of the following software functions:
- Java /Android Dev’t
- Operating System
- Windows O/S
- Windows Server 2016
- Mac OSX
- Ubuntu Linux
Join our team now and be a Xibre Rockstar!
Being a Xibre Rockstar means that your skill and the innovation that you provide is the key driver to the success of our clients. With a team of cool website designers, brilliant web developers and innovative marketing specialists, we can achieve amazing results! Live. Learn. Have Fun, and most importantly grow your career with Xibre!